Worried about carpal tunnel? Maybe you should stop using your hands altogether when controlling your computer. A Canadian inventor has developed a system to control a mouse by where your nose is pointed, while letting you click with the blink of an eye (left eye, left click; right eye, right click). The idea, of course, behind this "nouse" system is to use it for people with disabilities. Of course, as someone points out in the article, the fact that using this could make you look quite silly may not go over particularly well. I also wonder how it deals with just regular blinking.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal