The idiotification of the blog world continues. As advertisers and PR people continue to prey on bloggers, a new service has launched that claims it will connect bloggers and advertisers, by paying bloggers to write about the products the advertises want to advertise. Any journalist would immediately cringe at the conflict of interest, but the service claims that no credibility is lost because the blogger can say whatever they want. Right... As soon as you find out they're being paid to talk about something by the company selling that something, no matter how "free" they are to state their opinion, their credibility goes right out the window.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?