An LA Times reporter finally did what most people discovered long ago: the ability to search Google for your own name. However, he came to a horrifying realization: he wasn't the only Geoff Boucher. Even worse, in his opinion, it looked like the other Geoff Boucher might be smarter than he was. Once again, we discover the dangers of a combination of too much free time and Google.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick