Well here's a story that combines the insanity over camera phones with the insanity over intellectual property. First pointed out by Tim Wu who found people being turned away at an RIAA sponsored concert at the DNC, apparently many clubs are now banning camera phones in the clubs because the bands are afraid their images will end up on eBay and they won't get any cash for it. Seriously. Apparently, we've reached such a level of greed that all common sense has gone out the window.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Kansas City Cops Tell Man They'll Kill His Dogs And Destroy His Home If Forced To Obtain A Search Warrant
- Most Big Internet Companies Speak Out For Major Surveillance Reform
- Witness In No Fly List Trial, Who Was Blocked From Flying To The Trial, Shows That DOJ Flat Out Lied In Court
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops