A software company is now suing Symantec for calling their product adware. They claim that they've lost business, lost distributors and can't advertise on Google due to this. The product they're offering claims to be a spyware removal tool, but the same company also offers "email marketing" and other advertising services, so it does make you wonder.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Scumbag Revenge Porn Site Operator Arrested... But Many Of The Charges Are Very Problematic
- Legal Challenges To Spying Mount In UK
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Thinks Google Is To Blame For Infringement On The Web
- Feds To FISC: Of Course We Don't Have To Share Our Full Legal Filings With Companies Suing Us Over NSA Transparency
- Kansas City Cops Tell Man They'll Kill His Dogs And Destroy His Home If Forced To Obtain A Search Warrant