Ernest Miller writes "Techdirt has called the INDUCE Act "broad and ridiculously dangerous" and claimed that "it would be disastrous for the tech industry." Both these claims are correct. To prove them, I've started a new feature on The Importance Of... called Hatch's Hit List. Every weekday I will endeavor to provide an example of technologies and devices that are threatened to be killed or crippled by the INDUCE Act. I welcome suggestions for examples from Techdirt readers. "
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement