The US, the UK and Australia have now come to some sort of agreement where the three countries will work together to fight spam -- with the expected results about as vague as that statement. They don't really say what they're doing to fight spam, other than "cooperating" with each other because "illegal spam does not respect national boundaries." Indeed, this is true. But because there are nearly 200 countries around the world, it appears spammers still have 197 or so to mess around in.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails