Well, it may be mobile, but Verizon's new Mobile Web 2.0 is hardly the web and it's hardly 2.0. Over at TheFeature I spent a little time working through the "features and enhancements" they announced and worked out that this is basically an expensive walled garden that has very little that's compelling to actual subscribers. Clickable headlines!?! What a concept! What will they think of next?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong