A professor from Singapore is now predicting that spam will be gone within two years because we, as a society, won't permit it to continue. He believes that since so many people hate spam, some sort of solution against this tyranny of the minority will magically present itself. "It [the elimination of spam] will happen within one or two years, simply because it is so intolerable." While it would be nice if he were right, it's difficult to be so optimistic.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails