My latest writeup for TheFeature focuses on a variety of stories showing that mobile phones seem to bring out a ridiculous level of anger in people when people are told they cannot use their phones. The latest example is a woman who attacked a flight attendant for telling her to stop making phone calls during a flight. This isn't the first case like that however - and mobile phone rage seems to be showing up in many places. While it may just be a case of withdrawal from mobile phone addiction, at some point people are going to need to learn to lighten up.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You