Yesterday we mentioned two seemingly unrelated events: that a company would provide porn to its employees and that Nokia was testing a mobile TV feature. But what better way to combine everything a guy wants than to offer the Naked News channel on mobile devices? The Canadian news program is broadcast to over 172 nations and has 34 million viewer in the US. It's not really mobile TV, and it's not really porn, but mobile news from naked people just might work.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids