From textually comes a short, but quite interesting, summary of how new technologies have given people more power over news and information and how it always seems to catch the political elite (used to controlling information) unaware. What were we just saying about new technologies keeping people honest? Still, there are those who will (rightfully) argue that technology can also be used by those in power to do harm as well. Technology is not a one way street. Still it is interesting to see how often political leaders completely underestimate the power of technology in the hands of their own citizens.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You