For many people, it appears that information overload is a polluting factor that does more damage than good. A group of people are now recommending "information environmentalism" to help you rid yourself of the information onslaught for at least some period of time in your life. They want people to learn how to turn off their mobile phones, pagers, computers, TVs and other random connected gadgets and enjoy the information-free zone every once in a while.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You