Seems like an awful lot of AOL news today... Despite AOL and Time Warner merging over three years ago, it seems that they just realized that maybe (just maybe) there's some synergy between AOL and Time Warner's Road Runner service. People have been asking for ages when they would work together, and the answer is apparently now (finally). AOL and Road Runner have announced a plan to team up for broadband. In exchange for having AOL offer up Road Runner connections, Time Warner will be offering a channel of AOL content on their website - which should interest about three or four people.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Faster Than A Speeding Bullet...
- Some Dell Shareholders Don't Know Much About This Leveraged Buyout, But They Know They Don't Like It
- George Lucas Finally Relinquishes His Tight Control Of Star Wars... To Mickey Mouse
- DailyDirt: Coins Worth More Than Gold
- Surprise! AT&T Admits Defeat, Withdraws T-Mobile Takeover Attempt, Pays $4 Billion Breakup Fee