Last year we pointed to a study saying that people would give you their password in exchange for a cheap ballpoint pen, and this year the prize has changed, but the result is the same. A new study shows that all it takes is a chocolate bar and plenty of people will cough up their passwords. Of course, what they don't realize is that whoever was giving out the chocolate bars was the real sucker. A study last month showed that people will cough up all sorts of info if you just ask for it, without giving anything in return.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo