Following Microsoft's round-the-world attempts (and some successes) to ban the name Lindows - combined with the unsuccessful attempt at using the Lin---s name instead, it appears that Lindows has settled on Linspire as their new name. Of course, in the end, they'll probably privately thank Microsoft for giving them so much publicity to get their name out there. Yet another case where trying to shut something down probably gave it a lot more attention.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?