Singapore is known for being very clean and very focused on pushing technology. So, it should be no surprise to find out that they're using high tech means to stop the latest rat invasion of the city state. They're denying that rats are a real problem, but figure they might as well get it under control early. It's not entirely clear how high tech the means of tracking down the rats really is going to be, but they say they're going to be using closed-circuit and infrared cameras to try to hunt down the rats.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional