Last year we wrote about Julian Dibbell's decision to consider it his full time job to buy and sell virtual goods from online games, and to see if he could make more money than he ever did as a writer. He gave himself until April 15th, which for all you tax preparers, is rapidly approaching. So far, it looks like he will not reach his goals. While he's been selling some stuff, it's not quite as much as he had hoped he would be able to make.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?