For quite some time, we've been pointing out the problems with most "for fee" WiFi network plans. While it's still early, and not a perfect comparison, this article points out that fee-based WiFi will earn as much in one year as Verizon Wireless earns in 12 hours. Meanwhile, all the companies that rushed into the for-fee WiFi hotspot market are trying to figure out ways to adjust their plans, since it doesn't seem possible to make a standalone business model with it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?