As you're probably aware, it's not illegal to appear naked on the internet. However, there are some real world places where it is illegal to appear naked - and when one woman posted pictures of herself naked at various locations around Lincoln, Nebraska, police ticketed her for violating their no-nudity laws. In other words, the only reason she got caught was because she posted evidence of her "crime" online - and police found it. My question, of course, is what were the police doing to discover these pictures?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community