Try, try again. It seems that even if Microsoft can shake the government's antitrust pursuit, they're still getting hit from other angles. The latest is that RealNetworks has filed an antitrust suit against Microsoft, claiming that they're using their operating system monopoly to limit choice on digital media. They're going to ask for somewhere around $1 billion dollars. Microsoft has done an amazing job shaking off every such lawsuit in the past. You wonder if, one day, one of these will stick.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Appeals Court Upholds Life Prison Sentence For Iraqi 'Terrorist' Caught In One Of The FBI's Own Terrorist Plots
- IBM Sued By Shareholders For Cooperating With The NSA... Decimating Sales In China
- Ex-FBI Agent, Trauma Surgeon Testify That Kelly Thomas' Death Was A Result Of Officers' Excessive Force
- Scumbag Revenge Porn Site Operator Arrested... But Many Of The Charges Are Very Problematic
- Legal Challenges To Spying Mount In UK