It just won't stop. If you have something odd or strange to sell the trick is to put it up on eBay. Not just because it's the marketplace where many people go, but big or weird items on eBay are like an automatic ticket to press coverage. So, despite the fact that it's been done before, a town in Arizona is trying to sell itself on eBay. Basically, eBay has become both a selling platform and a publicity platform.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong