Well, here's one of those computing myths that is never going to die, apparently. The Inquirer is the latest to write about how we're all stuck with inferior QWERTY keyboards compared to the vastly superior Dvorak keyboards that came later. It's a nice story (and a very popular one, too), but it's not true.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal
- NSA Gave Employees Ridiculous 'Talking Points' To Spread Among Friends And Family Over The Holidays