With the increasing importance of showing up in high places on search results, companies are no longer just looking for someone who can design them a nice website. They want someone who can design them a nice website while also optimizing it for search engines. There have always been web designers, and there have been "search engine optimization" experts for a while - but companies are now looking for the combination of both skills. Of course, it does make you wonder if things are moving in the wrong direction when people are designing websites for search engines, rather than the other way around.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?