Cisco has announced that they're giving a $2.5 million grant and equipment to a small non-profit organization that helps give voice mail boxes to the homeless. At first glance, this may seem like a silly idea - since you would think they have more important things to worry about then how people will reach them. However, it is increasingly becoming a necessary tool if you're going to get a job. The employer needs to be able to reach you, and without a home or a phone, it's not easy for them to do so.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You