Remember Applied Digital Solutions and their VeriChip implant? This is the company that lied about receiving FDA approval to put chips in humans, and later ignored the few rules the FDA did give them. They also sued one of their own creditors after they missed out on a loan payment. Apparently, things were getting a bit to sweaty in the US, so they've decided to head south of the border. They've launched a promotional campaign to get people "chipped" in Mexico. It sounds like they're promoting it in Mexico to be used to store medical data - which was exactly the thing the FDA told them they could not do in the US.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?