For all the various "Nigerian email scam" spams that I get, people have always said that the one thing they're usually honest about is being from Nigeria. However, it appears that a career conman decided that he was tired of the Nigerians having all the fun and cooked up his own Nigerian email scam, based in Canada. He then apparently found at least 20 suckers who he scammed out of between $6 and $15 million. I still can't believe anyone falls for these things, no matter where they're actually from. You would think it would pay a bit more to be a little creative, just to stand out from all the other Nigerian scam emails that get sent every day.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo
- DailyDirt: Scams To Get Rich Quick
- SEC Confirms That Bitcoin Savings & Trust Was A Ponzi Scheme; Files Lawsuit