There have been jokes about how the only really "captive audience" is when someone's on the toilet. It seems that Microsoft has bought into that way of thinking as they're introducing an "iLoo" - an internet-enabled portable toilet. You'll be able to sit down, pick up a wireless keyboard and start surfing. They're even offering special toilet paper with URLs you might want to visit. This has to be a joke, right? Please? Anyway, my first reaction is who the hell is going to want to touch that keyboard??? Neowin is also running a short interview with someone from Microsoft about the iLoo.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal
- NSA Gave Employees Ridiculous 'Talking Points' To Spread Among Friends And Family Over The Holidays
- Awesome Stuff: Stuff You Didn't Know You Need