It seems that outdoor enthusiasts are increasingly toting a whole bagful of gadgets every time they "get back to nature". From GPS devices to mobile phones to PDAs to MP3 players, gadgets are increasingly a part of the great outdoors. Of course, there's also some backlash occurring from people who think that hikers are becoming too reliant on gadgets and not doing the necessary preparation, assuming their gadgets will save them, should they get into any trouble.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional