The on again, off again deal by SonicBlue to sell most of their assets to D&M holdings (Denon and Marantz) is apparently back on again - thanks to their bankruptcy auction. D&M came in and ended up with the company anyway, for $36.2 million. The original deal was supposed to be for "around $40 million" anyway, so I wonder what was the dealbreaker that made them call it off initially. It still remains to be seen what D&M does with ReplayTV and the RIO mp3 player line.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Faster Than A Speeding Bullet...
- Some Dell Shareholders Don't Know Much About This Leveraged Buyout, But They Know They Don't Like It
- George Lucas Finally Relinquishes His Tight Control Of Star Wars... To Mickey Mouse
- DailyDirt: Coins Worth More Than Gold
- Surprise! AT&T Admits Defeat, Withdraws T-Mobile Takeover Attempt, Pays $4 Billion Breakup Fee