I'm actually surprised that we don't see many more stories like this one. A group of students have been suspended for hacking into their school's computer system and changing their grades. It sounds as though many school districts aren't that careful in securing their networks, so you would expect this sort of story to be popping up all the time. I'm wondering it's happening and schools aren't figuring it out - or if they're just keeping it quiet when they discover it happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo