If you thought regular spam and "friendly spam" (emails forwarded from friends) were bad enough, just wait. With the rapid move towards home automation and internet connected appliances, you may be receiving regular email updates from your fridge before too long. While there are clear benefits to internet connected sensors and appliances, they may tend towards "over-communicating" which can be quite a problem if they all start acting up at once.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails