The end of year predictions have started. Here are Red Herring's "Top Ten Trends 2003", which didn't look all that difficult to put togheter. It's basically taking current trends and pushing them forward just a little bit. They don't really go out on a limb very much (though, I'm not sure about their digital broadcasting prediction). I also give them credit for looking back at at last year's predictions, though I think there's a little grade inflation there. I'm not sure I'd agree with the grades they gave themselves. For example MVNOs have hardly gained acceptance in the US, and there's some evidence that Europe is losing interest in them as well, but they make it sound as if MVNOs are really catching on.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck