In plenty of futuristic sci-fi you see those tiny robots that always seem to be intrusively bouncing around, checking out this and that. Well, now tiny robotic satellites are being tossed out of the space shuttle to see how they react. Eventually, they say that such picosatellites could be used to perform autonomous satellite repairs on larger satellites.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim