Over the years I've heard of many "non-credit card" solutions to paying for goods online. Most of them I've thought were fairly silly and not very useful. Besides, more and more people have become comfortable with using credit cards online. Yet, some companies keep trying. The latest is a bill me later feature that some sites are testing out. This seems a bit questionable, as I would imagine any such scheme would be an immediate target for scammers who would take the goods and run.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional