Over the summer we had a couple of stories about how Ghana is a hotspot for technology these days, but it's still a bit of a surprise to find a large group of fans from Ghana sending fan mail to a Silicon Valley TV show called TechNow. It seems that TechNow is beamed via satellite to Ghana, and people there are quite addicted to the show. The producers have received somewhere around 50 letters, including one from someone who says missing TechNow makes him sick. Many of them don't have computers, but are interested in the technology they see on TV.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You