For no particular reason, lately I've been reading a number of books about con artists. So, I was interested to read Red Herring's review of Kevin Mitnick's new book The Art of Deception, because, after all, Mitnick was much more of a con artist than he was a hacker. The review itself doesn't say much (it actually spends more time on a different book about con artists), but does say the social engineering stories are worth reading as they are "lovingly" recorded.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma