The head of the Consumer Electronics Association is finally fighting back against the entertainment industry. In reality, he's not "fighting back", he's simply letting them know that they're shooting themselves in the foot by not providing customers what they want. He pointed out that, "the entire theme of the copyright community is that downloading off the Web is both illegal and immoral. It is neither." More to the point, he explains that the entertainment industry is employing a "scorched earth" strategy, where they're destroying everything in their path - including their own businesses.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Rep. Peter King's Office Suggests NPR Producer Lied About Being Detained At Border By DHS
- USTR Says TPP Must Be Kept Secret, Because The Public Is Too Stupid To Understand It
- DailyDirt: Technology Is Changing The Way We Talk Because Internetz, LOL
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech