The head of the Consumer Electronics Association is finally fighting back against the entertainment industry. In reality, he's not "fighting back", he's simply letting them know that they're shooting themselves in the foot by not providing customers what they want. He pointed out that, "the entire theme of the copyright community is that downloading off the Web is both illegal and immoral. It is neither." More to the point, he explains that the entertainment industry is employing a "scorched earth" strategy, where they're destroying everything in their path - including their own businesses.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong