Brought to you by the company that earlier this year wanted to put video game advertising on tombstones in graveyards, is a new marketing gimmick to get people to change their identity into that of a video game character. The company says these people will be "walking billboards" for the game for one year. They're not just changing their names, they need to change their entire identities to be like the characters. In doing so they'll get a video game system, all the games they want, and a whopping total of about $800.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids