In late 2000 suddenly there were a whole bunch of news stories about unions trying to organize at various dot coms. Those efforts failed pretty miserably, but people have short memories. So, with the job market still being pretty slow, it seems that unions are trying to organize tech workers yet again. Generally speaking, typical union culture doesn't really fit in with the whole Silicon Valley culture. For the past two decades, unions have been working hard to try to change their image, but it may be hard to convince tech workers that they're really there to help them.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong