InfoSpace is now facing delisting from the Nasdaq. If the stock doesn't improve in the next 90 days, they'll probably be kicked off. This wouldn't be all that interesting if a couple years back the CEO of the company hadn't promised to be the first trillion dollar company. Naveen Jain was quoted in early 2000 saying, "There are two kinds of people in this world... those who don't believe in God, and those who believe in God and InfoSpace. That's OK -- the nonbelievers will be converted when we become a trillion-dollar company." Athiests everywhere are rejoicing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Now Canada Wants Activist Investors To Share With The Rest Of The Class
- Dell Strategically Reminding Everyone How Horrible It Is
- New Yorker Reporter May Have Uncovered Secretive Bitcoin Creator
- Let's Face It: S&P's Analysis Is A Joke... But It Still Has A Right To An Opinion
- Dear Everyone: Stock Market Problems Are Not Directly Due To S&P Downgrade