Yesterday we posted the the John Gilmore interview in Salon where he trashes ICANN, and specifically mentions ICANN lawyer Joe Sims. Sims has now responded, saying that Gilmore doesn't have a clue. He tries to go point for point on Gilmore's points, but I don't think he does a very good job. He never explains how the new ICANN policy of not letting people vote makes any sense. He does give a few more details about the Auerbach lawsuit, though he spends a lot more time just trying to trash Auerbach personally.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Rep. Peter King's Office Suggests NPR Producer Lied About Being Detained At Border By DHS
- USTR Says TPP Must Be Kept Secret, Because The Public Is Too Stupid To Understand It
- DailyDirt: Technology Is Changing The Way We Talk Because Internetz, LOL
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech