An article from Space.com takes a look at the probabilities of aliens actually visiting earth and concludes that they're pretty slim. The article makes some assumptions in its arguments that people could argue with (if you feel like arguing), but either way, the chances seem to remain pretty small that anything off of this planet has a specific interest in the planet.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick