Japanese company Takara is working on Bowlingual, a gadget that could allow better communication between Man and his best friend. The device can listen to a dog, determines what his barks mean and then plays a prerecorded phrase. Now if we could just get a similar device that allows humans to understand each other.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal