Wired has an article about some of the more popular iPod hacks as everyone (including Apple) is doing their damnest to turn the thing into a PDA. They say that Apple is watching all of the hacks, and are basing what they do with the iPod on what others are doing - hence the contacts-for-iPod program they released recently. Before the iPod was launched there were all these rumors that Apple would finally be getting back into the PDA business - and maybe they did without anyone realizing it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?