Wired has an article about some of the more popular iPod hacks as everyone (including Apple) is doing their damnest to turn the thing into a PDA. They say that Apple is watching all of the hacks, and are basing what they do with the iPod on what others are doing - hence the contacts-for-iPod program they released recently. Before the iPod was launched there were all these rumors that Apple would finally be getting back into the PDA business - and maybe they did without anyone realizing it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional