Ok. Ok. I'll admit that, so far, I've been completely and totally wrong about the chances for satellite radio. I just didn't see the appeal. However, it appears that plenty of people do see it. In fact, more people than expected have signed up for XM Radio. It's not often these days that you hear of a company doing better than expected.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000