About a year ago we had an article saying that the Baby Bells weren't babies any more. Now it seems that at least one of them (SBC) is getting more and more likely to come home again and buy up its old parent, AT&T. At the same time, many people expect Cingular (which is related to SBC) to end up buying AT&T Wireless as well. It seems that the Ma Bell may be going into retirement by moving into her kid's house.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck