It turns out that when they're not arguing over who should merge with who, the Canadian part of HP is spending their time putting out completely random surveys. The latest shows that over 10% of Canadians have experienced photocopier rage to the point of kicking or hitting the machine (30% say they almost beat the machine, but had enough restraint to hold back). The writer of the article took an informal survey around San Francisco, and discovered (not surprisingly) that photocopier rage is fairly common in this neck of the woods as well. This might explain why the scene in the movie Office Space where they destroy the copier/printer/fax/whatever machine is so popular.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal